Header Text

Craving guilt-free creativity that makes your heart sing and time fly?

Welcome to your Creative Oasis™!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Great Discount for Creative Arts Center Mini-Retreat Early Registration!




* Early Registration Discount through 
January 4, 2012*
(space is limited - 
so register now to save your place and money)

PERMISSION TO BE CREATIVE 101
A fun mini-retreat introducing easy and effective
ways to make the time and space for creative fulfillment in your busy life

Ever feel like procrastination, perfectionism and feeling overwhelmed by your busy schedule keep you from enjoying your creative passions? (If your answer is a resounding – "ABSOLUTELY!"  – you're not alone and good news – there's hope!) 

My Permission To Be Creative 101 mini-retreat will introduce you to gentle, joyful and powerful ways to move past those blocks and begin to easily make the time and space for creative fulfillment in your life. 

You’ll experience writing prompts, collage, doodling, mind-mapping, guided-imagery and many other fun methods designed to energize and enlighten you. You'll also learn some unique and amazingly effective tools and techniques from Kaizen-Muse® Creativity Coaching that will help you tap into your own creativity on a more regular basis. You’ll enjoy the delight of creative expression for the sake of pure joy. You’ll also begin your own Creative Oasis™ Journal – a self-created manual of inspiration filled with insights from your inner wisdom and accessed by utilizing these unique tools and techniques.

This mini-retreat is also a wonderful way to grow your current creative practice, strengthen your creative habit and consider new creative possibilities.

When:
Saturday, March 3, 2012
10am to 3pm
or 
Saturday, April 28, 2012
10am to 3pm
  (*Note: Pre-registration required) 

Where:
2360 Laughlin Dr.
Dallas, Texas 75228
214-320-1275
www.creativeartscenter.org

Cost:
$75 for CAC members
$105 for non-members
plus $15 materials fee
(Please bring a sack lunch.)

To register contact the Creative Arts Center at
214-320-1275 or visit their website at www.creativeartscenter.org


Here's what people had to say about my December 2011 mini-retreat:


"I loved Jill's class on creativity. I enjoyed the playful atmosphere and the permission to be who we really are! I feel inspired to make some small and gentle changes to make my life work better. Thanks, Jill!"  
Suzanne M.


"This class made me stop and think, look into my brain and know what I want to do next. I feel that my creative juices were massaged and ready to take action."      Sandra T.



I myself have enjoyed tremendous personal growth and creative satisfaction as a result of learning and using these methods – from writing and recording my debut solo CD, "Dancing in Limbo," to creating and hosting a CD release/silent art auction benefit that raised more than $10,000 for Women for Women International (Infinite Possibility – A Night of Music, Art & Women Helping Women,) to founding my own business, Creative Oasis Coaching. (All this from someone who was once a world-class procrastinator and the queen of not following through!) 

Now, as a certified Kaizen-Muse® Creativity Coach, my passion is sharing these methods with others so they too can experience creative joy and fulfillment in their lives. I fully believe if I can do it, anyone can, and this mini-retreat is a great place to begin! 


No comments :