|(Original photo by Steve Poltz)|
Back in June many of you joined me in creating a Creative Oasis Wish List as the first step to setting your intentions for a summer filled with experiences that energize and delight you.
Many of you also purchased my "Create the Summer of Your Dreams Kit" and followed its gentle step-by-step guide to help turn your summer wishes into reality.
Here are a few of the fun summer experiences some of you shared with me as a result:
* You whipped up a fresh salad using in season berries.
* You drank iced coffee from mason jars.
* You planted flowers and photographed them.
* You visited Farmer's Markets and bought fresh produce.
* You hosted parties.
* You blew bubbles.
* You watched fireworks and chased fireflies.
As for me, three of my summer wishes led to some of my favorite experiences of the summer including:
* A girls' night sleepover at my sweet Aunt Suzy's house in the country.
* An "adventure day" with my daughter that included our first ever trip to IKEA (an adventure in itself) and lunch at a Japanese restaurant. (She even tried the seaweed salad and liked it.)
* Attending a talk by the Dalai Lama. (We got to sing Happy Birthday to him for his 80th!)
When we give ourselves permission to make wishes and dream up ways to make those wishes come true we create lives truly worth living...lives filled with Creative Oasis Moments that make our hearts sing and time fly. And time does fly!
In fact, my "Create the Summer of Your Dreams Kit" will only be around for a few more days and then it will be gone. (Offer ends 8/13/15.)
There are still several weeks of summer left. Want to fill them with the quintessential summer moments you'll remember for a lifetime? Pick up your "Create the Summer of Your Dreams Kit" today.
I'll leave you with this lovely little video just incase you can't find any dandelions in real life...you can wish on this one.
All the best from my wishful Creative Oasis to yours,
Jill Allison Bryan
P.S. ~ If you enjoyed this post please share on Facebook and twitter using the buttons below! If you'd like to receive bite-size bonbons of creative inspiration like this Mid-Week Oasis Moments plus a free copy of my e-book "Permission to Be Creative 101" join me here: http://www.creativeoasiscoaching.com/newsletter.html.