Header Text

Craving guilt-free creativity that makes your heart sing and time fly?

Welcome to your Creative Oasis™!

Monday, June 30, 2014

Fun Reviews of Create the Summer of Your Dreams Kit



I've received some fabulous feedback for my Create the Summer of Your Dreams Kit and couldn't wait to share it with you all! I hope this gives you an idea of how my do-it-yourself e-kit can help you dive into a summer filled with creative satisfaction and fun.

Check out this inspiring testimonial by Twyla Smith:



"Without Jill’s Create the Summer of Your Dreams, I would not have taken the time to pause and remember these happy memories. What a great gift of encouragement to celebrate summers past and present. Now that Jill has helped me remember the joys and playfulness of summer, I feel re-energized to create this summer of my dreams and make new memories by: 

 * Taking a train ride to have lunch with a friend
  * Motoring through the Cotswolds English countryside with my niece
 * Enjoying a 4th of July Breakfast Picnic with my husband
  * Taking photographs of my great nephew and niece in the grass and summer trees 
 *  And so much more!

Thank you, Jill, for your inspiring Create the Summer of Your Dreams Kit
and its playful, no pressure prompts and activities."
~ Twyla Smith 
(http://threeyellowfeathers.typepad.com)


photo by Janet Calhoun
Another happy Create the Summer of Your Dreams Kit customer, Paula Graham, shares a lovely review on her Creativity Buzz blog. Click here for this fun-to-read review which includes a few of Paula's favorite prompts and some ways she's already begun creating a dreamy summer for herself using the 35-page booklet, five interactive fun sheets and creative resource reading guide included in her kit. 



Click here to find all the details of everything included in your DIY Create the Summer of Your Dreams Kit for just $19.99.

Here's to creating a summer filled with the experiences you long to enjoy!

Until next time, all the best from my Creative Oasis to yours,

Jill
www.creativeoasiscoaching.com

No comments :