Header Text

Craving guilt-free creativity that makes your heart sing and time fly?

Welcome to your Creative Oasis™!

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Let's Celebrate with a Free Creative Teleclass!



I’m thrilled to announce the one-year anniversary of  
Mid-Week Oasis Moments!

I’d love for you to celebrate this milestone by being my guest for a complimentary teleclass: 

“Creativity Cubed”

Create your own Instant Oasis Cube
and multiply your creative joy

Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Noon (central time)

We'll create personalized Instant Oasis Cubes and play with new ways to multiply the time we spend enjoying our creative passions! 


This special no-charge teleclass will be great for you if:

* You need a little help giving yourself permission to spend time with your creative pursuits and passions

* You could use the gentle reminder that experiencing creative joy and fulfillment doesn’t have to take a lot of time

* You’d like to contemplate what Instant Oasis Moments might look and feel like in your busy life


* You’d enjoy some fun, low-pressure creative play with easy-to-follow, step-by-step guidance

* You'd like to celebrate with me and other amazing members of the Creative Oasis tribe!

It has been a true pleasure and one of the greatest experiences of my creative life to create and share Mid-Week Oasis Moments with you each and every Wednesday this past year and I'm ready to par-tay!

I do hope you'll join me Wednesday, March 19 at noon central time for "Creativity Cubed" – a fun FREE teleclass created especially to celebrate the one year anniversary of Mid-Week Oasis Moments! 



Until next time, all the best from my Creative Oasis to yours,
Jill




No comments :