Header Text

Craving guilt-free creativity that makes your heart sing and time fly?

Welcome to your Creative Oasis™!

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Make Mandala Magic in Minutes


This morning I gave myself permission to enjoy 15 minutes of pure creative process by coloring in this free printable mandala. Click here to watch my 15 second instagram video that brings the mandala making magic to life: http://instagram.com/p/cJ1WamsRKP/

If you're looking for a way to experience some quick, fun creativity mandalas are fabulous. You'll find a nice assortment of free printables at www.printmandala.com and many more sites if you just do a quick google search. You can print them on regular paper to use crayons or colored pencils or card stock for markers and watercolor paints.

Mandalas provide ideal Instant Oasis Moments because they're easy and fun. You get to choose your colors and mediums but the shape (structure) has been provided for you. There's something very meditative about the act of coloring in or making a mandala. As many of you know, I love mandalas.

My logo is a mandala.

We've had Creative Oasis Day Trippers outings to create our own mandalas.


We created a mandala using found objects at one of my 
Creative Oasis retreats at the Double J Art Ranch.


One of my wonderful clients recently hosted a group of Tibetan Monks who were 
performing an intricate sand mandala ritual in Oklahoma.



Here's to giving ourselves a few minutes of creative play time using mandalas for this week's Mid-Week Oasis Moment.  If you create a mandala and would like to share, I'd love to see it! Feel free to send a photo to: creativeoasiscoach@me.com.

Until next time, all the best from my Creative Oasis to yours,
Jill

P.S. – If you'd like to have Mid-Week Oasis Moments (bite-sized bonbons of creative inspiration) delivered each week please sign up here: http://www.creativeoasiscoaching.com/newsletter.html

You'll also receive a free copy of "Permission to Be Creative 101" – my short e-book that will help you take the first small steps to make the time and space for creative fulfillment – your Creative Oasis – in  your busy life!


No comments :